Ginja9 - 200 ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In numerology the #9 represents peace and love, and this gourmet bottle is a tribute to it. This bottling process is handmade and bottle comes with a cork cap so ideal for reusing.
Ginja9 200ml gourmet bottle- The perfect gift for a special occasion or to adorn your bar collection.
Our handcrafted infusion process takes twelve months, with no added colors or preservatives and 100% natural.
A striking balance between sweet and tart, it is the flavor of ripe cherries in liquid form.
You can simply enjoy it straight and chilled or perfect to enhance your favorite cocktails (mojitos, cherry Mimosas, margaritas, e.t.c ).
Mixologists love it for their craft cocktails.
🏆 Liqueur of the year 2020 - Bartender Spirits Awards
🏆 Producer of the year 2020 - Bartender Spirits Awards
🏆 Gold Medal - 95 Points - Bartender Spirits Awards
🏅 92 Points - Ultimate Spirits Awards
🏅 91 Points - Wine Enthusiast
🏅 Winner - WSWA Spirits Competition
🏅 Winner - San Francisco World Tasting Competition
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Oregon, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.